Don’t assume that you won’t be able to recover just because the other person didn’t have any, or enough insurance. My job as your lawyer is to find every possible way that I can to get you compensated for the harm that you’ve suffered. One of the places you may be surprised to learn that might provide you with a great resource is your own automobile insurance. If you have underinsured, or uninsured, which is also known as UIM coverage, that will compensate you if you are a pedestrian, or if your family member is a pedestrian and they’re injured. People are often surprised by that and it’s true and it’s a wonderful coverage to have, so purchase as much as you can.