Construction Site Injuries

Ordinarily, workers who are injured on the job are only allowed to recover through the Labor & Industries or “workers’ comp” system.  However, if you are injured as a result of someone other than an employer or co-worker, you can often sue the individual responsible and recover more money.  Construction injuries often fall into this exception.  As a result, we may be able to sue someone other than your employer and recover significant compensation for you.

We have experience in representing workers injured on construction sites.  We coordinate with the various insurers, collect the necessary proof, and maximize your recovery.

If you have been injured on a construction site, call Nelson Boyd attorneys at (206) 971-7601.