No. You need someone who is experienced. Not just experienced in personal injury but somebody who’s experienced in brain injuries because they’re different and they require a extra touch and special care. You need an attorney who has been doing this for a period of time, who’s handled other cases. Who knows how to deal with the insurance issues, the medical issues that you’re facing and knows how to get you the very best recovery possible.