If you’ve been involved in a car wreck in Washington, the driver of the at fault car or their insurance company will have to pay you for injuries that you have suffered and the claims that you have. The money will either come from their insurance company or if they don’t have enough insurance, you may have something called under-insured motorist coverage that will help you be fully compensated for your claims.