If you’re injured at someone’s home, usually their homeowner’s insurance will have a small provision to allow for some of your bills to be paid. It’s not going to be very much, but it is a start. If you’re injured at a business sometimes they will have similar insurance as well, so that’s important to find out. Then your health insurance will kick in and you’ll have to go to that. If you don’t have health insurance, sometimes it’s possible to work out a deal with your doctor or sometimes if you qualify for benefits under the state of Washington they may be able step in and make your payments too. It’s important to contact an attorney because these cases are really hard. You need us to help you navigate that whole entire system and help you get the benefits you’re entitled to and get the medical treatment that you need for your claim.