Who will pay for my medical bills after I am injured in a Washington pedestrian accident?

Ultimatel,y the person who caused the harm is the person who will pay for that. In the mean time while you’re getting your current treatment, you have bills coming in. We often look to your own automobile insurance coverage even if you were walking or running when you were injured. If you have personal inter-protection insurance, PIP insurance, that will step in and pay your medical bills. We’ll work with them to make sure that they pay you.Health insurance is also another possible resource they may pay. Sometimes the state of the Washington will be required to pay and other times we can work out a deal with your doctor to get them to wait because they know you have an attorney who’ll honor that. It’s really important to contact an attorney as soon as possible because one of the many services we provide is navigating all of the areas of compensation and all of the insurance available to you.