Will my uninsured motorist coverage pay me if I am injured in a Washington hit and run accident?

Washington has excellent law regarding uninsured motorist claims. If you’ve been involved in a hit-and-run collision and you suffered an injury, you should consult with a lawyer who’s experienced in handling uninsured or under insured motorists claims.